The Picture Game!

Welll ...there's lots of old Jeeps and Army trucks runnin' around, I didn't think it was that tough. Is the consensus that I should pick something else? Didn't think it was any harder than the graffiti rail car ...

I had a gremlin project till a tornado rolled it out thru the field. I never see a runner here. I know where there's another gremlin about 50 miles away behind a fence and gate:(

I know where there's an old jeep 'gladiator' pickup out here, but you'd have to violate 2 barb wire fences and do a duck-and-cover routine to get near it...

Welll ...there's lots of old Jeeps and Army trucks runnin' around, I didn't think it was that tough. Is the consensus that I should pick something else? Didn't think it was any harder than the graffiti rail car ...

Well if you see one snag the pic and pic another. That way at least we'll get the pic.. That's what I did with the dock pic(seriously tho, you guys don't have loading docks??)

I've got a '67 Rambler and a '70 AMX in the garage, there's an Eagle Wagon down the street, and another AMX a mile or 2 away. I thought they were scarce around here on the east coast but figured more might be seen even in junkyards in the Midwest. No worries though- lets try this-
Your XS in front of a VFW or American Legion, preferably with an armored vehicle on display or an airplane on a pole.

not the best pic but my bike in front of our local american legion. standing right behind my bike is a life size bronze statue made by a local artist of a boy holding an american flag.

D69C3EA4_zps138a342c.jpg

next up: pic of your bike in front of a building, park, monument or any other federally funded facility currently closed due to the government being shutdown.

gotta hurry though, the shutdown should end any day now! :laughing:

Does this count?

full

Devils Lake State Park, the feds sent the state a letter stating that since the feds contribute funding for some areas of the park that are Federally owned, the State should close the whole park during the height of the fall colors season. The state politely replied uh I don't think we will be doing that!

If that counts, next up;

a dog sitting on your bike. (whatever it takes to get the shot is fair)

The contest works, I put 150 on the shadow this morning (windshield, much better tires now) but got the TX out to go get this shot.

I say it counts. They are doing the same over here in Maine and it has taken a huge chunk out of the economy in the White Mountains and Acadia National park areas, even though they are self-sustaining.

Does this count?

full

Devils Lake State Park, the feds sent the state a letter stating that since the feds contribute funding for some areas of the park that are Federally owned, the State should close the whole park during the height of the fall colors season. The state politely replied uh I don't think we will be doing that!

If that counts, next up;

a dog sitting on your bike. (whatever it takes to get the shot is fair)

The contest works, I put 150 on the shadow this morning (windshield, much better tires now) but got the Xs out to go get this shot.

works for me. i just don't know if my german shepherd is going to sit nicely on my bike!

Crappy picture. Its really dark here and my iphone camera sucks. But you get the point.

Your XS next to any type of assault rifle :)

Attachments

• IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 166
Lol!! Can you guys see my chocolate lab sitting on my xs?? I don't think I can get him to cooperate.. Gonna try tho..:)

Does this count?

http://www.xs650.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=1571&pictureid=15527[IMG]

If that counts, next up;

[B]a dog sitting on your bike. [/B] (whatever it takes to get the shot is fair)

The contest works, I put 150 on the shadow this morning (windshield, much better tires now) but got the TX out to go get this shot.[/QUOTE]

[quote="Ccanady, post: 315697"]Crappy picture. Its really dark here and my iphone camera sucks. But you get the point.

[B]Your XS next to any type of assault rifle[/B] :)[/QUOTE]

Ugh!! beat me to the dog post!

[ATTACH=full]298297[/ATTACH]

Back