The Picture Game!

full

new challenge might be in order.
I don't think that anyone wants to show the world their protection.
+ not everyones government will let them own these firearms.

I think the idea was to ride your bike out to someplace to find what the pic was to be of.
In this case taking the bike out to a shooting range or even the back 40, and getting a pic of the bike next to the firearm in action.
That would be cool.
Leo

c'mon guys he waited 3 days, when no one came forward then he did the non runner. It's getting cold up here....

i think the main purpose of the game is to get people out and about with their bikes but considering that many members have projects i would rather see them included. plus it keeps this thread more active.

nice boom sticks uncle bryan! :gun:

i think the main purpose of the game is to get people out and about with their bikes but considering that many members have projects i would rather see them included. plus it keeps this thread more active.

nice boom sticks uncle bryan! :gun:

How interesting is it for you to carry shit out to your garage and take a pic of it leaning up against or laying on a broke dick motorcycle? :shrug: That's what "build threads" are for.
Such adventure! :laugh:

True, but how interesting would it be carting an assault rifle down the highway on your bike for a good pic? (could get reeally interesting..) Seriously, that's not really an option either.. He got the pic. Next please!!

If you don't want photos like that pick challenges that require riding. For instance, most people have to ride to get a pic in front of the courthouse...

Im going to make the call...

Uncle Bryan's picture counts. If you guys want to vote about the bike being running or not running, then do so. But until this point, I never specified it in the rules.

NEXT CHALLENGE: Your XS in front of the courthouse

I tried to go by the court house but apparently the locals got something going, because there were a ton of cops down there, and I have an out of state plate that expired 2 years ago!
I DID go out for about 40 miles and ended up at a gravel quarry and ran over the hills and humps a bit. Those 2 kids on dirt bikes didn't know what to think about the fat guy on the 34 year old bike driving past them and running a few humps!

20131020_123135_zpsfd89d0df.jpg

Target is still the courthouse though. Just thought I'd share.

I just caught it earlier while tallying scores..If you make a challenge, you can't complete it too! Thats cheating..lol I let it go cause it wasn't specified but it is now!

No riding required for this one:(

191-9C8FBE481BFC-1954-0000014FE6DE175B_zps01e03994.jpg

If that's legit and a hobby pic was really the target, here's the next:

Your XS next to a loading dock. The more industrial and crummy looking the better.

Took the xs on a shake down run this morning!! Here's the dock pic

76D-71DB75E91F9E-1022-0000002A9A131106_zpse9e3f8cd.jpg

Next challenge:
Your XS in front of a fire department, city or volunteer...

Back