"Thug Life"....My Build

Screenshot_2012-11-30-00-07-56-1.png

Posted via Mobile

Last edited:
It will be listed on ebay with a reserve. If you are interested PM me for details. Thank you.

Posted via Mobile

We just completed photoshoot #2. Here is a sneak peek of the first shoot. More to come soon!!

Screenshot_2012-12-02-19-57-33-1.png

Posted via Mobile

Same pic, an hour later, moved the big DUNCAN. Show the goods, you don't need a teaser pic, we have that already. We've followed the build. jees...

Same pic, an hour later, moved the big DUNCAN. Show the goods, you don't need a teaser pic, we have that already. We've followed the build. jees...

It wasn't the same picture...it is similar with a different skyline. However, I will take your concern into careful consideration when posting on my thread. :doh:

To those that have expressed interest, it should be listed on ebay late this week. It appears that it will have some magazine exposure that will be revealed once I have more details. We have done two extensive photoshoots that will be included with the sale. Thanks for all the kind words along the way.

Posted via Mobile

Lighten up there bro. All im saying is its the same pic and if you have more, put them up. How much are you asking for the bike?

He said it was going on E-bay with a reserve. People do not reveal reserve values, they only allow the information that the reserve has been met, once it has, of course. I'll bet he'd sell it to ya for 20K if you made that offer.

HO-LY SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!... (to the pic above and the bike in general)

thats all i have to say on this matter...

Back