Two Wheel Mafia's Current build

Two Wheel Mafia

www.twowheelmafia.com
Reaction score
Just figured I jump on and post some pics of what we are working on in the garage. Would love to here everyones imput.

Also please check out the Biz section for Pics of item we have for sale that will be on the website that "STILL" is not up yet.... Fuck'n web guy is gonna get my foot up his ass.

Frankie
frankr@twowheelmafia.com
www.twowheelmafia.com

Attachments

• P1010743.jpg
    P1010743.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 279
  • P1010759.jpg
    P1010759.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 257
I like how you got the back of the seat to sit up higher with the 2-stage extra tube deal. Thanks for the idea!
:)

I'm surprised the headlight clears the tire on full compression. How much "over" are those forks?

The forks are 4 over. To be honest I really dont know if the light clears the fender yet... been waiting of fender to show up for over a month now. Not really impressed with the guy i ordered them from.... must be related to my web guy :)

Sorry its been so long since I posted build pics. Still trying to get the "TWM" shop off the ground, but here are some more. Spring it here, Woo Hoo.

I bought a blank front fender from Frontstreetcycles.com and designed it on my mac. Spray mounted the design to the fender and cut the entire thing out with a drummel. Then cleanded it up with the 4 inch grinding wheel. Came out cool I think.

Attachments

• front fender left.jpg
    front fender left.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 237
  • Front fender right.jpg
    Front fender right.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 221
I also got the Rear fender from Frontstreetcycles.com and cut it to size.

I paid homage to a build I saw on here and designed my own version os the under the fender LED brake light. It really cleans up the back end and just looks sooo bad ass.

The "Z" bars in the last pics I also made and tig welded up and are my take on an "Old School" design. LOL and why yes there are for sale too @ www.twowheelmafia.com

Attachments

• Rear fender.jpg
    Rear fender.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 246
  • LED light.jpg
    LED light.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 289
  • Bike Back.jpg
    Bike Back.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 246
Back