Two Wheel Mafia's Current build

I think a little less angle on the back bone and a little longer wheelbase would look better on all these tc bros weld on hardtails. But that's just my opinion

How much longer? There is already a lot of space between the rear of the engine and the wheel. I am not sure adding extra "air" there will help from a cosmetic standpoint. Maybe more of a drop seat style to give the impression that it's longer? Who knows, I haven't really gotten started on my XS, well other than the hardtail, so I got a ways to go and a bunch of ideas to try and deal with areas that I don't particularly care for.

My only issue with a drop down seat is that... the guy that bought the bike is like 6'3" and if the seat is low, at a stand still his knees would be above the seat itself. Making him look even more disproportinate<---spelling sorry: to an already small bike. Here are a few shots of him sitting on the bike after mock-up. LOL, In the end he's happy; I'm happy :)

Attachments

• P1010991.jpg
    P1010991.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 205
  • P1010992.jpg
    P1010992.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 221
I like drop seat frames on certain bikes but for some reason I can't get my head around one on a XS. As for your customer liking it, that's all that matters. BTW, he doesn't look real happy in those pics. Did he just get the bill for the build or is he practicing his mean biker look? :)

Well she is 99.9% done.... all that is left is pinstriping whitch happens this week. thought I would give you all a first look. Enjoy.

Attachments

• DSC_2272.jpg
    DSC_2272.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 197
  • DSC_2274.50.jpg
    DSC_2274.50.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 220
Nice Frankie! looks nice and clean! wish I could see where the electrical "guts" are. Ig box, starter sol. etc. Or is it just kick?
congrats!

When you get it back from pin striping, I'd be interested in seeing a couple of pictures from a more normal camera height... say 5ft off the ground.

Back