UK Bobber Build thread

Paul! She looks awesome man! That's a good looking blue you went with.
The chrome came out nice. That's the first I've seen of the seat done, it looks nice and comfy.:thumbsup:
12 miles of riding should get you some idea of how she runs.:bike:
Good for you Paul! Well done my friend!:thumbsup:

Hi John, Hi Carbon, thank you very much for your very kind comments!,, I am pleased with the way she has turned out! Very pleased. A lot of hours but I think well worth the effort. I can safely say that every nut and bolt has been checked and polished (what a sad man :) )
John, you'll not be far off my good friend !

Lol! Yes, I laminated a front mudguard and it is painted up too. However, I came up with that idea after wanting the front end to be minimalistic, yet satisfy (or try) the UK requirements for a front mudguard. I quite like the style of it and I may just keep on for now :)
I think its just a bit different :)

Hi Guys

Carbon your're right! Just been diving, saw a white tip shark, manta ray and a BF Turtle :)
In Egypt having fun in the sun. I have been planning my return to the bike though. Jets and graphics should be waiting for me when Im back. Just seen BBC World news and the weather in Kansas looks interesting. I hope you are OK John :)

Great job start to finish. Fine craftsmanship shows in your build, show quality. Like the Blue paint. Well done mate. Really enjoyed watching the build thanks for showing. :thumbsup:

Hey Paul! You lucky bastard.:D I hope your vacation is going great. Do some diving for me man.
Yeah, we're doing fine. It just snowed today!:wtf: It'll be in the 70's by Saturday and low 80's Sunday though.:thumbsup:

Hi Guys

Scabber, thank you for the very nice comments!

Carbon, it's great here. Always get treat very well. I speak Arabic too so that helps and I used to work over this area. People are really nice and friendly. We are Sinai, technically the Middle East and away from the political hotspots like Cairo, Port Said and Alexandria. Must be about the 20th time I've been out here :)

John, I will do a dive for you! I was lucky enough to swim with 2 Giant Manta today! Very cool! :) :) :)

Back