UK Bobber Build thread

Hi Sub, yes I put baffles in before I welded the kick out tips on and had them chromed - so they're in for life! :)
Carbon, it took a little deciphering but I will get some video up! :)

Hi Guys, that gave me a chuckle :laugh:

Yeah I will go back some day :thumbsup:maybe to live, you never know.

So, today, the weather in the UK is almost spring like :D:D and that means I want to be riding :bike:

Eventually I have found the issue with the bike cutting out!. What appeared to be an electrical issue, actually turned out to be a fuel issue. More specifically the floats! They were set too high but only by 0.5mm, when the carbs were right side up and on the bike, it was shutting the fuel valves too early and causing the bike to conk out. So been having a zip around this afternoon and hopefully get cracked on with setting the carbs up tomorrow! In the meantime, I took some pics as promised. I did take a video but my cameras sound is appalling so I'll do another of the iphone tomorrow

1002843e.jpg

1002844.jpg

1002845j.jpg

Man Paul! Your bike looks great! I like the stickers on the tank, looks old timey. They fit the bike. I'll be resetting my floats too. I noticed raw fuel in the filters and throats of the carbs. Hell, at least I got a little 3 second video up!:D

Yes I am not much of a cameraman! :)
The graphics, I just had my name done in the Norton font the same as the last one and I quite like it! :)
Yes the floats are quite finickety, as I have found out - worth getting them bang on

Back