What do you do for a living ???

*Systems Analyst (Computer geek in a Cubical, database administration, designing and developing medical data applications)
*Adjunct Math instructor (Teaching one class a semester at the local community college for fun and extra cash)

I was the kid who always took apart his toys. Machines I can fix, people I can't. Computer programming is where the money is at.

Was a "Garbalagist" (worked at landfills) now semi - sorta - kinda retired and unemployed, not by choice! :bike:

I do industrial piping design and CAD administration for a design/build company. Equal parts frustration and satisfaction, but rarely boring.

I work at Utility Trailer in Atkins,Va. It sucks. I live on pain pils,caffiene. Got carpell tunnel bad now. Over 110 degress in the summer,Around 85 in winter. Cant breath for all the welding smoke. But hey i was told im safe. Im 4 feet from the welder.:wtf:
I never see my kids anymore,only 2 days a week.
Only good thing is $15.85 an hour and insurance.:banghead:
Oh well we work our life away then die.:yikes:

not only do i modify bikes, computers, and anything electric/mechanical, i also modify people;) I do body piercing and body modification;) and the odd tattoo when i can be bothered!

Superhero....well at least in the school district....I am an IT guy....started out fixin cell phones hairyBlackDude, I hated it too, and I am 32, so young yet with plenty of working years ahead of me (less the Myans are right) people always in pissy moods comin to see you and bitchin bout their petty issues....so I went to a tech. college and got a degree in network admin and landed a job at a school district as a network admin....

I have always been self employed. I have a business degree, I am a journeyman toolmaker, and I am a certified motorcycle, personal watercraft, snowmobile, atv mechanic. I started off doing wholesale distribution for a snack food company. Then I bought a couple of machines, and started making making parts for connector molds(AMP connectors), then I opened a garage. Now I am 37 and disabled. I try and enjoy my hobbies: motorcycles, pinstriping, playing the bass when medication doesn't take over. Stupid drunk drivers!!!

Back