xs650 build off 2014!!

She's just sitting here waiting. Can't wait to start parting her out
IMG_20131015_173444_721_zpsd0267dec.jpg

Dang reelop19, that thing is almost too nice to cut up!!!

hey irish! do you have me on the list? i sent a PM but not sure it went through (computer issues) i may have 2 builds but one for sure

im guessing most of you have built bikes before? Am I the only one new to building let alone xs650s? haha.. maybe I should bow out now haha

im guessing most of you have built bikes before? Am I the only one new to building let alone xs650s? haha.. maybe I should bow out now haha

Actually, I've ridden bikes for years, but this will be the first time I've ever wrenched on one, much less did any fab work on one. Same for my brother who's doing the build with me. We're just looking forward to hangin with this awesome crowd.

Hey man,it's all in good fun and friends.If ya need help on anything just chime in.I'm sure everybody will help.

Hey man,it's all in good fun and friends.If ya need help on anything just chime in.I'm sure everybody will help.

one of my first builds( not a triumph ) is one of the best bikes I have built it has dif.paint now than when first built but it the first and I can't seem to stop ha ha I have built 5 after it and still like it the best.We have put over 15,000 miles on it so far.Good luck if you need any help or info just ask if we can't help (here at xs650.com) I don't think anyone can. PM me if I can help in any way

awesome demin! Everyone, party at my house in Milwaukee...lets get going haha :)

im starting with this awesome 150$ holler so I know ill need tons....TONS of help and have tons of questions. I will say one thing, ive been on chopcult for years, not to bash them but everyone is open here...surprised I expected some stupid comment by now haha...but I love cc...no hate just an observation

Attachments

• yammy 1 not torn down.JPG
    yammy 1 not torn down.JPG
    125.5 KB · Views: 108
hell that aint bad start right there.... is that a super trap exhaust can? 2-1 if thats in good shape that could look cool (dependign on your direction, and i've never built a ground up before either, i've tinkered and done some minor fab/alteration to a couple harleys but no xs's so i think there is a pretty good cross section of experience on this build, i sure as hell would not want to see you bow out that's for sure

the exhaust is pretty much shot...rusted everywhere...going to just go drags I think. Yah ive done some work on my Harley, this is new territory...hell I have to get the guy to get me a title still! Just hope this isn't during the weekend of hood bush, that's like xmas up here!

Hey Fella's,

I have a crud load of stock 80' XS special parts if any of you guys need them for the build you can have them fo free...let me know

Fired mine up yesterday. It's an '80... smokes from the left pipe. Can't wait to tear into it, as it's ugly and beat up already...

Attachments

• 1980XS001.jpg
    1980XS001.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 108
Back