xs650 build off 2014!!

I give. I've been going to custom bike shows all over the country for a number of years now and I've had my fill of the Harley boys. I am starting a new ground up custom build and would love to hang out with some 650 ppl. And the 750 miles to the event would be a good break in for it! I'll send a PM. Looking forward to seeing what everyone is building, I have a few surprises in store.

Count me in . I'm restoring a 73 now . I have another 73 in pieces that I'll start Nov 1 .
It's a 500 plus mile cruise from Philly but I'm planning on building a Mad Max road cruiser . This will be a first for me . It will be my first non stock build . I guess I get the rules . I'll just send pictures of the pieces Nov 1 and start wrenching . I'm more excited about this build than the current one I'm doing .
I bought two rough 73 s to make one good one . I figure I can piece together a road warrior by August with what's left . Regards and wait till you see what I have planned . It will be different . Cool but roadworthy will be my goal .
Regards,
CPKID

She's just sitting here waiting. Can't wait to start parting her out
IMG_20131015_173444_721_zpsd0267dec.jpg

Livingdead.... i have tenativly entered two bikes... the one i started and stalled last year (the frame isnt even finished) and my other one will be a 2up brattish build...

Back