xs650 build off 2014!!

Bad news fellas. My build is starting up very soon and its going to be the best of 2014! If you guys want to give me the proverbial "Best in Show" 2014 award I'll go ahead and accept it now. All I need is a damn frame and engine to go with these parts.....

Uh oh just picked up a 75'!

So my 8-year-old son and I were in the garage earlier today "racing" on a couple of the 3 xs650s my brother and I just picked up and I was trying to explain about choppers and customizing motorcycles. His contribution to my upcoming build was "Daddy, a cupholder would be awesome!" ... Not sure what to do about that one... :)

So my 8-year-old son and I were in the garage earlier today "racing" on a couple of the 3 xs650s my brother and I just picked up and I was trying to explain about choppers and customizing motorcycles. His contribution to my upcoming build was "Daddy, a cupholder would be awesome!" ... Not sure what to do about that one... :)

7205391638833_100000481279282_1699671_1920310833_n.jpg
2s1sqwi.jpg

:thumbsup:

There are a few members that posted there in on thread that I don't have p.m's from yet. IF UR IN PLZ SEND ME A P.M.

For sponsors I'm happy to say we have
Pandemonium
Hughs handbuild
Visual impact
Irish Iron
Jumpstreet customs
ChampCo customs

any Wisconsin folks in? im in Milwaukee...got a 76 xs im going to be starting in a few weeks. Not sure how ill feel about riding to ohio, just road there to the road to Valhalla on the sportster... whats the specific rules? Certain budget or is this like some show build? ill be doing this in my kitchen minus welding

new here just got a xs650 so bare with my newbie ?s in the forums :wtf:

Cool.The more the better.I think there are a couple from your area.PM Irish prick to tell him you're in.Don't think the rules have really been defined yet.But being around here,guys don't build trailer queens.

What am I saying.You are competition.:doh: Just kidding.
Welcome aboard.:thumbsup:

MKESBEST... i am in South Bend, IN.... you would likely be coming right thru... i hope to have 2 rolling to the buildoff. ... youre welcome to join us.... and i think there may be a coule guys from Chicago area....

not sure where in ohio this is, I didn't google yet. I rode to the road to vallhalla a couple months ago on my sporty...never built a bike, let alone worked on anything other than my sporty...but if I can make it in august may just truck it down there...10 hrs of riding in one day sucks on a sporty, let alone what im trying to build... ill keep ya posted. me and my 150$ holler!

Attachments

• yammy 1 not torn down.JPG
    yammy 1 not torn down.JPG
    125.5 KB · Views: 137
Back