Make Offer - 1,100 mile '78 total part out everything goes!

The OP hasn't been on the site since 10/15/2015.
So I wouldn't hold my breath for a reply.

Ian- that's a bad ride, but the XS riders stick together - let me know what you need and I will poke around and see if I can find some of the parts - and for any of you guys out there reading this, let's help this Aussie out!
You can PM me or go ahead and tell what all you're looking for - I got some time and some for a fellow XS rider....Sonny

Jus sayin'; I bought the "really nice, look like new mufflers" paid a fairly stiff price, (pics looked good too) chrome was badly pitted.

Interacts, let me know if he doesn't follow through with sending you the remaining parts. I have these parts sitting in a bin not being used off a 78 special. I don't need them and would give them to you if you cover shipping. Having troubles uploading pics but can send them if interested.

Thanks Willis and Sonny for the offer.:thumbsup:

I'm just waiting to see what PayPal is going to do.
I have lodged a complaint with PayPal as US EBay stated that nothing in the description listing says anything about electrics not being with battery box.
Strange only EBay can see the ad as the seller has pulled it so you cant double check the Listing.
All photos listed at all angles show electrics fitted.
Its listed in this section for sale with photo.
I have plenty of late model battery boxes here in Aussie so I wasn't collecting these.
XS1 battery boxes different story:wink2:
I put this up to warn other members on this site to be careful if you are buying from this guy.
Have never had any trouble with buying great stuff from members and have always had good advise on XS650 questions.
Just struck out with this one.
Gary Sorry to hear you didn't do too well with the exhaust system from this guy.
Nothing worst with freight and time wasted on something that is not what it should be.

Last edited:
Back