Fresh rebuild on the motor- 0 miles
Engine case was soda blasted to reveal bare metal finish
Side covers have been shaved blank
Transmission has been fitted with MikesXS.com overdrive 5th gear during rebuild
New battery
New chain
Shaved Aluminum triple tree
New tubes
New rear tire has been mounted. I have a front tire that I will throw in as well
New ignition coils/ plug wires/plugs
Petcocks rebuilt
tank has been lined with por-15 gas tank liner
Chrome drag handlebars
New rubber fork gaitors
38mm Mikuni carbs rebuilt and ultrasonically cleaned
Front leading link drum and rear drum brakes have been fitted with new shoes
34mm forks have new fluid
Chrome drag style mufflers
LED rear brake light
New clutch cable
Tracker style flat bench seat
Custom folding pegs with matching kick start lever
*The only thing this bike needs is a wiring harness and its ready for the road* The bike ran when i got it home but the original harness was such a birds nest with breaks and repairs everywhere so it was trashed.
I will also throw in a brand new Biltwell 3/4 helmet with goggles and a roll of new header wrap if you would like

DSC05512.jpg

DSC05511.jpg

DSC05510.jpg

DSC05509.jpg

DSC05508.jpg

DSC05507.jpg

DSC05506.jpg

DSC05505.jpg

DSC05504.jpg

DSC05503.jpg

DSC05502.jpg

DSC05501.jpg

DSC05500.jpg

DSC05499.jpg

DSC05498.jpg

DSC05497.jpg

DSC05496.jpg

DSC05495.jpg

DSC05494.jpg

DSC05493.jpg

$2500

Last edited:
thank you gentlemen! hoping it goes quick and goes to a good home and gets some miles on it

seeing as this can still be considered a project since it needs wiring, im going to drop the price dramatically for a quick sale.... $2000 picked up in south jersey!

Nice XS,

I showed a buddy your bike for sale, then realized you live in Jersey. He wanted it, but we're in Colorado.

Any info or build pics of that seat? I'm going that direction with mine, but I'd like to see how some others have built theirs.

Nice XS,

I showed a buddy your bike for sale, then realized you live in Jersey. He wanted it, but we're in Colorado.

Any info or build pics of that seat? I'm going that direction with mine, but I'd like to see how some others have built theirs.

thank you! too bad youre in colorado!

i dont have any build pics of the seat but i can tell you its as basic as it gets. i made a cardboard template and traced it onto 1/4in plywood, cut a section of plywood out to fit the shape of the hoop and then laid fiberglass down to join the two pieces and coat the bottom of the "pan". i then used 2 layers of camping mat and stacked and glued that, then a layer of medium density foam from the fabric store and finally a softer layer on top, trimmed to shape, wrapped with the pleated fabric and tucked an stapled it to the "pan." it is secured using velcro to the rails and conduit brackets that grab the seat rails for extra security. good luck!:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.