For Sale - 1981 xs650 rat bike/clean title... Seattle, Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatguy

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
hi every one i bought this bike a week ago and do to family issues i cant keep the bike.
i know it is not the best of looking bikes but i bought it as a project and i need to just brake even, it isn't worth the hassle that i am getting at home for it. picks will be up shortly...also it has a CLEAN TITLE
ok so when i bought it, (the guy told me that he had it for like 20 years and he bought it so him and his brother could drink and weld shit)it barley ran so i had joe wise guy from joewizeguy.com rebuild the bs34carbs for me, he up'd the mains 2 and it runs good. it still needs to have the pilot jets up'd a little to be perfect.
things i replaced in the last week:
ignition key (used to just be a switch)
push start ( still has kick start)
speed o delete
new battery
uni pod filters
new gas line and filter.
new pet cock
new oil
new tabs

epic022

epic022

so as seen in the pick the bike needs alot of work on the frame, there is a small crack but i suggest that you just redo the whole frame. the exhaust is custom (lol) and is LOUD!
i bought it for 550 and put 270 in to the bike, i am asking for $700 flat, i will not part out the bike so don't ask, cash is preferred. i live in Brier WA and will deliver the bike any were in Lynnwood if bought.
can send picks txting better:206 909 2912

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back