For Sale - 1982 Maxim 650 full faring hard bags trunk cruise control

Danimirish

1982 XS650 Windjammer
Reaction score
I am selling my Yamaha Maxim 650 cruiser. Beautiful bike, 21,800+ low miles, nice power while still great on gas. 5 speed. All maintenance done regularly. I have too many bikes, so this one has to go. Chrome and paint are in good shape. Starts right up, no "cold start" issues. If you need the choke, it is conveniently located by your left thumb. Self-cancelling turn signals, a great feature. Mag wheels, no spokes to come loose. Tires have a lot of life left. Comfortable shaft drive, so chains or belts to adjust or slip. Has nice big highway bars, sissy bar / backrest, full factory faring with windshield and storage, removable and lockable hard bags and trunk. Sissy bar removes easily also. Cruise control. This bike is a very comfortable ride, one of the best I have had. There is hardly any wind hitting you at all, not that you would use your phone when riding, but if you did you could hear just fine. I am sad to see it go, but winter is coming and I need to make room for the boat and truck.

I am asking $1750. Clean, green title in my hand. There are very few of these bikes in this good of condition, most are asking more. I have priced for quick sale, to avoid a bunch of haggling. I will listen to offers, worst I can say is no.

Email danimirish@comcast.net to come see it. Located in Metro Detroit area. Can send pictures, too big for the forum.

Back