For Sale - 81 gauge cluster with 9XXX miles & 71 or 72 gauge cluster

Firerunner

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I am beginning to go through my pile of parts.

For sale this time are two gauge clusters. One is from my '81. It has 9034 miles on the clock, and appears to be in good shape. I know that the tach works, as well as the neutral light. I have no reason to believe that anything else doesn't work. I'd like $30 for it. Pics:

IMAG1112.jpg

IMAG1115.jpg

The other one was in a box of parts. According to 650Skull, it is a '76. It has either a Kawi or a Honda speedo in it. It was in a large box of parts that I acquired. I need fifteen bucks for this one.

IMAG1116.jpg

IMAG1117.jpg

I'm also interested in trades. Right now, I'm after a tank, a bates-ish headlight, and a rear fender that would contour with the rear tire (stock size).

Last edited:
The second set is off a 76. The speedo is of a Honda or Kwaka. Not complete because the ignition switch is missing and the ignition housing can't be repared. If they don't work then they arn't worth anything. Need to test them

I have several boxes of parts. I will not be testing all of them, but will be providing honest descriptions of them as far as I can. I am simply trying to put parts in the hands of people who can use them more than I can, and perhaps help alleviate the cost of my build a little bit as well. I actually do have the ignition switch for the '81. I just didn't take a picture of it.

Still, thanks for the help identifying the '76 cluster. I will change the original post to reflect that year.

It is easy to test Gauges, cut the end off, (the end that goes into the speedo/taco), an old speedo/taco cable. Put it into a drill and make sure the drill is in reverse and you should be good to go. Not having a go at you, Gauges would sell easier if they are tested

Back