For Sale - '81 XS650 project or parts / no title

wildbill

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have all parts that came of a beat up old stock '81 XS650 plus a handful of new parts including a Mustang gas tank (along with the original tank), the frame has been cut and an Elswick Cycles hardtail has been welded on (6" stretch and set up for a 4" ride height). The front forks have been shaved of any extraneous tabs for a super smooth look. I also had Gordon Scott Engineering custom make an exhaust that is a 2-1 w/ megaphone slash cut that comes out on the left side ... on the bike it looks incredible! The engine hasn't run in a couple years but I checked the compression and it's still 112/114 after sitting for so long.

I'd like to sell as a whole lot ... but I need to get the $$ out of it, so if there are parts you need, lemme know.

I'm in Eastern NC - about 70 miles east of Raleigh ... I have a trailer and would consider delivering up to 200 miles.

Reply with questions or PM for contact info. Thanks, Bill

Attachments

• DSCF3790.jpg
    DSCF3790.jpg
    312.4 KB · Views: 359
  • DSCF4144.jpg
    DSCF4144.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 293
justjoe - I'd take $250 for the frame.
FrkyMnky - I'm in Greenville and would like to get $1000 for everything - other parts include everything that was on as stock ... I'll post some pix of the parts shortly

Sell just the extra carbs? Might be interested in a lot of stuff... I'm just working with a frame and motor

Back