ApplianceZone.com

sorry jim just found this place yesterday,and hell my parts will be on the door step today..yea more work for me..

I saw this yesterday and thought, Ha! I have anew washer and dryer! no need! Ofcourse the warranty JUST expired on the W & D. Last night I had a load in the washer and it went way out of balance,didnt shut itself off. I busted something underneath, so , I guess i will be trying this Appliance Zone place. In a former life i was also an appliance repair tech. I freakin HATE working on appliances, rather have a root canal......:(

I saw this yesterday and thought, Ha! I have anew washer and dryer! no need! Ofcourse the warranty JUST expired on the W & D. Last night I had a load in the washer and it went way out of balance,didnt shut itself off. I busted something underneath, so , I guess i will be trying this Appliance Zone place. In a former life i was also an appliance repair tech. I freakin HATE working on appliances, rather have a root canal......:(

i know what you mean dude, hardley any two are alike,they can be a damn pain,
im working on my Bud's dryer today. this place is in Okie. so shipping is quik.
i have a new dryer but the washer is from the mid 80's with alot of newer parts.

Back