Bought myself another one !

Flyingspanner

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Having just bought a complete and original XS-2 in fantastic condition, I have gone and bought another one to convert into a flat tracker 😁
This will be a longer term project as I want to do a few mods to my XS2 first (cosmetic bolt on goodies ) - This new one is not a looker but has a great engine and gearbox plus has had a lot of money previously spent on maintenance and some nice additions that I would have done myself eg Hydraulic clutch, Twin disk brake setup, Mikuni carbs, nice wheels, smaller clocks, two into one exhaust - I have been following this bike for sale for over 6 months as the seller kept reducing the asking price until it made sense to buy it 😁

Attachments

• IMG_1381.png
    IMG_1381.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG_1383.png
    IMG_1383.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1384.png
    IMG_1384.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_1385.png
    IMG_1385.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 50
Having just bought a complete and original XS-2 in fantastic condition, I have gone and bought another one to convert into a flat tracker 😁
This will be a longer term project as I want to do a few mods to my XS2 first (cosmetic bolt on goodies ) - This new one is not a looker but has a great engine and gearbox plus has had a lot of money previously spent on maintenance and some nice additions that I would have done myself eg Hydraulic clutch, Twin disk brake setup, Mikuni carbs, nice wheels, smaller clocks, two into one exhaust - I have been following this bike for sale for over 6 months as the seller kept reducing the asking price until it made sense to buy it 😁
Looks to be a fine candidate for whatever type of motorcycle building direction you like.Enjoy👍

Back