Bought this for my wife today! (CS5E Restoration Project)

welcome to no take off torque....

and a power at about 6000 rpm.

speaking of 2 smokes...a good friend of mine bought a yammi RZ350....

quoted from him.

1987 RZ350 with a 421cc engine. It has Athena cylinders and a +4mm stroker crank, pod filters, and Wicked Motorsports HP pipes, Toomey silencers. This bike actually has the prototype pipes that Wicked built for 421+cc engines. produce around 80hp at the wheel. The bike is around 300lbs. It's funny because it has such an unintimidating look to it. Almost has CBR125 proportions to it, but has performance almost like a modern 600. I had a blast on it today. 8000rpm wheel is up no matter what.

Yeah, it needs gearing. The top two gears are useless. And when I say useless, I means USELESS. That engine needs to be on the pipe or it makes no power at all. In high gear it won't maintain 110kmh.... but it would probably maintain 200 just fine.

not the actual pic of it below.

hewhois-speed-block-leathers-got-me-thinking-rz350.jpg

Last edited:
welcome to no take off torque....

and a power at about 6000 rpm.

speaking of 2 smokes...a good friend of mine bought a yammi RZ350....

quoted from him.

1987 RZ350 with a 421cc engine. It has Athena cylinders and a +4mm stroker crank, pod filters, and Wicked Motorsports HP pipes, Toomey silencers. This bike actually has the prototype pipes that Wicked built for 421+cc engines. produce around 80hp at the wheel. The bike is around 300lbs. It's funny because it has such an unintimidating look to it. Almost has CBR125 proportions to it, but has performance almost like a modern 600. I had a blast on it today. 8000rpm wheel is up no matter what.

Yeah, it needs gearing. The top two gears are useless. And when I say useless, I means USELESS. That engine needs to be on the pipe or it makes no power at all. In high gear it won't maintain 110kmh.... but it would probably maintain 200 just fine.

not the actual pic of it below.

hewhois-speed-block-leathers-got-me-thinking-rz350.jpg

I have three of those. A well set up one should be as easy to ride around as a four stroke. If it only runs WFO, it's probably the pipes. They are great bikes, but closer to 350+ pounds with chambers, add 20 for stock pipes.

I would love to have that little Yamaha, cool that the wife likes it. Show us one when she picks her outfit. :)

John

Attachments

• RZ 6 18 05.jpg
    RZ 6 18 05.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 119
Back