For Sale - Bunch of Parts

irishlord99

Sometimes wrong, Seldom in doubt.
Reaction score
I'm in southern Maine, all shipping quotes within the U.S. Willing to ship overseas, but will need to get rate from post office.

Three tappet covers and two side covers. Some yellow paint on the side covers. Tappet covers are gasket variety. $25 shipped.
IMG_2652.JPG

Carb boots. lots of yellow paint. $15 Shipped.
IMG_2653.JPG

Tach with same yellow paint. Includes cable housing, but internal cable is missing. $45 shipped.
IMG_2654.JPG IMG_2655.JPG

Rear fender and tail light. Willing to part out if anyone doesn't want the whole package. $30 + Shipping to your ZIP code.
IMG_2659.JPG IMG_2660.JPG
Electric starter internals from '81 H. $25 shipped.
IMG_2657.JPG

Electric start. This I want to trade for a non-functioning starter. I will pay shipping to you for this one, and you pay to ship yours to me. I'm going to use it to house a small battery, but I don't see the point in trashing a good unit if someone out there needs it.
IMG_2656.JPG

Fork Legs $80 + Shipping
Speedo Cable is $8 shipped
Will be taking off handle bars, 6"extended swingarm (chopped up by PO), headlight, and battery box at some point. If there is interest for any of those, please let me know.
IMG_2143.JPG

Last edited:
Just a note for those considering.
The points plate and advancer unit I got from irishlord99 are in remarkably good shape, indicating low time and no abuse. Given that, I'd expect the other engine parts to also be in very good condition...

Back