Buying without a title: My experience

I am going to have to keep you in mind because i have closed up my shop over a year ago and because i am all over the web and got many bikes out there i get 2 emails a week for builds and alot of questions on wiring and turbos. Now i got a buddy doing polishing and doing good and hope it turns into a money maker for him and my other buddy's son is powder coating so they won't let me retire and ride into the sun. So i am going to leave both of them my garage and tools but they want to build bikes. Maybe i will buy a couple and let them do them up. I have had tons of fun doing builds for 35 yrs plus but now i was givin a 1971 Nova and want to do it up. I started with cars in 1969 and want to go out with a nice car build. You got to email me so i can give you my number and i can always make a road trip up north thats whats nice about being retired. Go south today and go north tomorrow.

I finally got an answer from the Town Clerk. Hew Hampshire will only accept a New Hampshire VIN Verification Form, filled out by a New Hampshire Police Officer. As I said in an earlier post, the Officer is supposed to physically verify the numbers on the frame, however most of the time, I just hand the completed form and the Officer signs it and hands it back. In any case, I am not willing to gamble and hand the Officer a filled out form for a bike I do not have in my posession. Not worth it. BB

Back