Counter Balance Seat Comfort

wannabridin

XS650 Guru
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
Hello guys. I'm wondering what the comfort is like on one of the seats Wes makes @ Counter Balance? Anyone that has one, what do you think? I've not been able to find any other reviews past the looks and fit, which I agree, are top notch.

Thanks for the help!

It's less comfortable than the "la-z-boy" style stock Special seat, but far better than sitting on a rolled up piece of scrap carpet :-D

My hands get sore from riding before my backside.

I certainly love the looks of his seats, but I'd rather have a little less looks and greater comfort. I really wish that Sargent made a seat for the stock hinges, as those are quite comfy. I've even considered some of the seats Mikes sells as I've heard they are quite comfy too. I'm hoping to do some extended riding on this one, and I need butt comfort :-D

Scroll down to post 2905..........that seat looks to be thicker/softer than Wes's or mikes.........know nothing about it.

IMG_1306.JPG
IMG_1303.JPG
Wes can make them with additional padding. I just had him make this one for me not long ago. Bike isn't running yet so I cannot give testimony to it's comfort, but it's twice as thick as his normal seats.

Back