Custom bike version 3.1, not again!

Sweet bike, but I think it was so much sexier without the banana fender and red paint.

In the picture taken right before you sold the front end, this bike was completely original and badass looking, one of the best I have seen, but now Im not so sure about it. Just my opinion.

Hey guys, yep, I can't help myself.
I liked certain aspects of the hardtail chop I built, but I'm kind of over that scene. I haven't taken great care of the bike because of that, and the last time I rode the thing it just depressed me because it's all dirty and not finished very nice. Soooo, seems how I just got my new to me Buell I need to thin the herd a bit. Unfortunately I didn't think the chop would sell very well in its current condition. So, in my usual poor judgement I've decided to redo it for the 3rd time! This time in the current style that I favor (Streetfighterish)
Hopefully once this bike is finished I'll get a decent price for it, to help offset the cost of the new bike. I've got a bunch of other bike parts that I was going to use for a future project that I can sell to help finance some of the items I'm going to need for this build.

Anyway, sorry for the babbling, here's a short timeline of the bike's history:

Original:

HPIM1411.jpg

1st version, looked pretty nice at this time:

100_2544.jpg

2nd version, Kind of done quick and dirty:

DSCF1714.jpg

And now it's time to do up right for some lucky new owner :bike:

DSCN1723.jpg

Chop chop

DSCN1737.jpg

Originally I was thinking of using an '08 R6 swingarm with the F3 wheels I've got, but the proportions just weren't right:

DSCN1726.jpg

Honda cl175 tank, 1125R rear shock, superbike bars, custom swingarm, revamped motor, sportster seat, ect....

DSCN1733.jpg

DSCN1728.jpg

DSCN1732.jpg

Should be a really fun bike when put together, and much more practical than most of my builds :thumbsup:

Thanks for looking, questions and comments appreciated, good or bad.
Sky

DSCN1741.jpg

Snug as bugs in a rug.....
................... hi that single sided swing arm and fat sports tyree looks wild .. regards oldbiker

Back