For Sale - Custom xs 650 bobber rat for sale, trade whatever. Just seeing whats out there

SATANACHIA

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Custom built xs650 that I'm looking to sell or possibly trade. Rigid Frame, professionally built with a 36 degree rake, Harley neck. 4 inch stretch and sits about 4.5 inches off the ground. Kick start only. 70's Vintage and original chrome Hodaka tank. 2 under DNA springer. 1" One-Off custom bars. 21" front wheel with Avon. 16" rear wheel. TC bros forwards. Biltwell seat. Custom exhaust. Carbs jetted for pipes and pod filters. New twist throttle, grips, clutch lever, and chopper mirror. Mike's XS oil cooler. I know I'm forgetting a lot. Bike runs great. What you got? Im open to offers but you will not see another xs like this and I dont need to sell. Just seeing what alls out there.
205-272-4539 I know you have to post a cash price on here but I'm not sure what it'll take cash for me to let it go. Id rather trade for something just as badass...

12345.jpg

123456.jpg

1234.jpg

3210-1.jpg

Also have a custom sporty, motor was just rebuilt with a S&S Stroker kit. It has a paugcho rigid frame and brand new 180 X 16 rear tire 21 X 3.5 front, new Mid West 60 spoke wheels, custom seat pan and oil tank and custom made exhaust. Freshly powdercoated frame. Too much too list really.

151.jpg

Thanks man. It will be awesome when and if I get time to finish it. I will post more pics soon.

I also have a harley davidson night train thats got a 180 rear on it. I would only consider cash for it thou. Bike only has 7k miles

251.jpg

Back