Dick's Street Tracker

OK, just got off the phone with Robert from Omar's. He's been out of stock for the 19" rear wheel conversion kit for a little while. He just restocked today and they are ready to ship! So if anyone wants one, nows the time to get it.

Mine's on the way, I went with a 36 tooth rear sprocket 520. The price went up to $315 because he's using a newer more expensive type bearing.

Worth every penny. It's a quality kit.

Ok, got around to installing the Omar rear wheel kit today. Here's some pics, there have been a few people asking for some close up pics of this kit. it's definitely nice and was super easy to install.

full

this is the whole kit, candy was included

full

full

full

Thanks Leslie, I'm working on it tonight again and should have some more pics soon. I think I might like more blue but we'll see. Always a work in progress, no matter how far you're at.

That turned out fantastic love the tank and blue and black paint. The side covers look great. Pipes wires and lights and you have one pipe on. It should be ready for warm weather. :D :thumbsup:

Yep, wiring, lights, seat pad, cables, levers, grips, test and tune and she should be done. I'm about a month behind my schedule but like you said, the good weather is in our future!!

full

full

Almost there.

^^ yep rear axle.

Sooo, Haven't been around in a while. My computer broke and I just got it repaired last night. Also nothing else has been done on the XS, but I'm on summer vacation for a few weeks so back to work.

^^ yep rear axle.

Sooo, Haven't been around in a while. My computer broke and I just got it repaired last night. Also nothing else has been done on the XS, but I'm on summer vacation for a few weeks so back to work.

What type of petcocks are you using or did I miss something? I have the same tank, same struggles trying to weld it. I just brazed the tank- A lot easier than welding.

Ya pain to weld. When I notched the left side of the tank to make it clear the engine mounts it overlapped the original petcock hole, so it was completely welded up. I welded a pipe thread bung in the right side further back from original location. haven't decided on a petcock yet. If a can find a small 90 degree one that would be great, or I'm going to use a 90 fitting and use a in line petcock. I can throw up a pic of the bung if you want, for some reason I didn't take a pic of it?

full

Back