Finally Finished my build and its ready to ride!!!

The bike looks great :thumbsup: Love the color scheme! By the way I'm glad you posted about the pipes heat, nobody ever said anything to me about it and it's good to get feedback :thumbsup: It's the only way I can try to do better and improve my products. Again love the bike and I would love to add it to my website if you don't mind?

Thanks you G Scott, much appreciated!! I love the pipes and you did a great job on em, I get so many positive comments about the exhaust when people see the bike in person! And on this bike you sit very low and before I wrapped the pipes you always had to be aware of where your legs were positioned! But after the wrap it made a world of difference! I went on a long ride the other day and came back and you can wrap your whole hand around the pipes and they feel luke warm! And Yes, I would be honored if you wanted to use a few pics of the bike on your site,....so please do!!

XsC

Looks fantastic! Just rode mine in to work today after having some work done on it. Lovely feeling being out on a classic again :)

Nice bike some real nice work there and the colors kick butt. Two questions for you:

Where did you find that WW 19" front tire??? I can't seem to track them down anywhere!

and, Is the rotation of the front tire going the right way??? The way the tread is designed it seems like the rotational arrow would be pointed at the motor and not in the direction of travel...

Nice bike some real nice work there and the colors kick butt. Two questions for you:

Where did you find that WW 19" front tire??? I can't seem to track them down anywhere!

and, Is the rotation of the front tire going the right way??? The way the tread is designed it seems like the rotational arrow would be pointed at the motor and not in the direction of travel...

Hey thanks Ironhead, The front tire is a Avon Venom 19. And as far as I know the tread is going the right way as they are mounted with the arrow pointing in the direction of travel! I always thought thats how you want em and not the arrow pointing towards the engine! Then again I could be wrong??

XsC

Back