For Sale - for sale... 1975 XS650

I thought we had a deal, then he decided to throw it all up on ebay to bid everything up????? WTF. No sale here. Thanks anyway

thats not fair... I refused your offer and i have the email to prove it. And i said i cant ship the motor because it is too heavy.. And everything on ebay is the stuff nobody on this site wanted... I posted the stuff here first to give you guys a chance first. Also everything is or "best offer on ebay" so i am not bidding things up like you say.......

Well here is the email conversation word so word.... Let the fourm make their own decision.

09-13-2011, 08:59 PM
Me: ????? Motor carbs and tank $300 + shipping?
You: I can do the motor and tank for 300.00 . I will have to build a wooden box for the motor. and quote you shipping. I think i can ship it fed ex, unless you know of a cheaper way.

09-13-2011, 09:03 PM
Me: With carbs? Motor tank and Carbs $300. + shipping Deal
Grayhound cargo or UPS might be cheaper, if your willing to shop around for me.

Then I waited a week for him to get me a price on shipping

Yesterday, 05:50 PM
Me: Did you ever sell the entire bike.... or you still parting it out?

Yesterday, 08:05 PM
You: still parting out, I listed everything on ebay... the carbs are sold
Me: I still want the motor at least? Is that on ebay too?

Yesterday, 09:07 PM
You: yes its on ebay... you can make me an offer on ebay, I am trying to figure out how to ship it
Me: How about a link... there are like 4 paged of motors on Ebay, Not sure which on is yours?

Today, 08:07 AM
You: dont know how to post a link? but if you type in "1975 xs650 motor" on ebay mine is the only 1975 xs650 motor on ebay... I cannot not ship it... it wieghts too much

Back