Forward control question...

Ksboy19

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I am using the TC bros forward controls with there fwd control linkage kit, I am having a problem that I cant figure out and my next idea is to scrap the bike. :banghead: (Little flustered) Im going to do my best to describe what the problem is, the lever coming off of the clutch post is not working correctly, it sticks so when i go to shift i get nothing. It acts like theres no gears there to find, sometimes I can find 1-2-N-3 and nothing else, sometimes I cant find any gears. So I am looking for some setups other members have used to make this easier. How or what did you use to connect your clutch post to your fwd linkage cable?

I am using the TC bros forward controls with there fwd control linkage kit, I am having a problem that I cant figure out and my next idea is to scrap the bike. :banghead: (Little flustered) Im going to do my best to describe what the problem is, the lever coming off of the clutch post is not working correctly, it sticks so when i go to shift i get nothing. It acts like theres no gears there to find, sometimes I can find 1-2-N-3 and nothing else, sometimes I cant find any gears. So I am looking for some setups other members have used to make this easier. How or what did you use to connect your clutch post to your fwd linkage cable?

Do you have a picture of what you have?

Posted via Mobile

Back