GO BIG RED!

Way to go, Huskers.
The Oregon game should be good...
Next weekend is Wyoming... I swear Wyoming always gets way 'UP' to play Nebraska and makes it a game. Oregon will be a game alright. Former NU quarterback Scott Frost is a coach on Oregon's team and he is GOOOOD with his players, soooo.... I like our new head coach (Mike Riley) just because of his demeanor. Bo Pelini (last NU head coach) just about wore everyone OUT with a lot of his antics under pressure. Loved his passion, but VERY MUCH didn't like his temper!

For those of you out there in the rest of the world, In the fall, crossing the river from Iowa into Omaha on a Saturday is like one of those disaster movies where the entire population is all traveling on one side of the freeway! The radio broadcasts the pre, pre, pre game shows,or rebroadcast the last game, or the call-in show filled with fans completely off their medications, or anything about what is happening at any given moment a few short miles away in LINCOLN! I have never understood the level of mania that takes over the entire state of Nebraska on game day. You could loot the whole state and never worry about getting caught. The police are listening to the game. Maybe some day the people of Nebraska will find at least one other reason to be proud of their state. Or at least discover that there are other colors in the world!

As an ex-Husker I've gotta say getting rid of Bo Pelini was the best thing that's happened to NU football in a very long time. Jeez, some times I really miss Bob Devaney.

roy
My dad was a Devaney fan and often grumbled about Osborne. I basically grew up in the husker era of Osborne's tenure. Somehow I don't think Devaney, or even Osborne would have faired as well under the microscope of our current 'right now-right here' media and internet standards! It's no excuse, but it is what it is... GO BIG RED!

THAT about wore ME out... A great win. Maybe not in the annals of CFB history, but a great win for Husker coaches and the players! Always good to be the underdog and pull one out! Who knows, maybe this will be more of a 'turning point' for my Huskers.GOBIGRED!!!!

I do remember that nightmare... Sadly, I remember it... SUH was (is) a FORCE in the game of football. I was SOOOOOO mad at the outcome, BUT you play the game and the game has rules, so... I'm afraid the Huskers may be a paper tiger this year, BUT at least they are improving and winning for now. Texas is back on track as well, but I still heard they are thinking of firing the head coach? I HATE the politics in college football anymore. HATE IT! BUT, I think the game itself remains pure... Take out the media hype BS, the media BS, the pundits opinion BS and the other BS and you can have a game!

WOOOOO HOOOOOO! Huskers win again! Albeit a raggedy-butt, mistake laden, scrambling for their life win, it is a W in the right column! there's NO WAY this team is a ranked #10 team, but I'll take it (for now). Watching Wisc vs Ohio St. and thinking, "God, I don't wanna play either ONE of those teams! But, play we will!

Back