Gpx 250

Sounds nice. Reminds me of a jungle full of wild birds.

It sounds like the crank case if full of fuel.(gas petcock leacking) or a shot connecting rod.Drain the oil and check if there is fuel mixed with the oil.I had the same noise when a leaking vacuum petcock filled my Ex500 race bike crankcases.Drain the oil and and trash the oil filter too.Buy a new oil filter and fill the motor with new oil to the spec level and the bike should start right away if you did not bent a rod already by keep trying to start the bike.Good luck.Let me know.

Last edited:
Thanks
I have allread changed the oil & filter before starting it.
Its not Cam adjuster or starter motor???????????

The cam chain slack is easy to check.Lose the 2 6mm bolts a bit,pull out the chain adjuster a bit to allow the springer rod to move forward in order to take up the chain slack and then bolt it back.The starter?.Hummm.....I don't think so.the motor cranks but you got something else cooking in there.A bad crank bearing perhaps.Try to push start the bike in order to eliminate the starter problem and see how it goes.

Isn't a Gpx250 like an EX250 Ninja here in the US ? You might try http://ninja250.org/ and see if they have any ideas. I still have the service manual from mine and on the cover it lists the Gpx. Was it running ok when parked?
EX250Supplement.jpg

Back