Has anyone here used Plasti Dip for wheels?

2poler

Does this look infected?
Reaction score
I have just discovered Plasti Dip on the web and am curious about using this on my wire wheels. Have anyone of you used this product? What where the Results? How well/long did it last?:shrug:

You can buy it by the can at home depot. Its not all that great. The lunatic in the one video does his whole car with it. It doesn't hold up that great.

Haven't used it on moto wheels but I painted all 4 of my jeep wheels with it. Held up for several months but has recently started to peel, most likely from car washes and stuff. It's cheap and easy though so if you're in the market to give your wheels a new look have at it, it'll peel right off if you change your mind.

Had it on my sport bike. Self leveling so it's easy to spray. Just make sure your surfaces are clean. Doesn't chip easily but will come off if you rub against it.

Plasti dipped those rims almost 2 months before taking that pic. Still no peels or any chips. Have had great success on 2 bikes with it now.

full

I've painted my truck grill + wheels 3 months ago. The wheels have some peeling at the weights, but the grill is 100% still.

It would look alright on motorcycle wheels, and be cheap enough to redo or undo.

Back