Anyone Have RS36 Carbs for XS750?

750triples

1979 XS 750
Reaction score
Wanted to see if anyone on here has experience with the RS36s, I'm looking to replace the stock CVs with the set from Mikunioz.

If anyone does have them; What's the mileage like? were they really bolt-on ready, or did you have to tune them? How's the power?

I have a set for an 850 but have not got the bike finished yet. I have bought a few things from Mikuni in Oz and found them good to deal with.
A while ago a US distributor was selling RS carbs might be cheaper supplier for you.
The fit was spot on, I suggest getting new mounting rubbers Cruzinimage has them.
I also bought from Mikuni a push pull throttle and velocity stacks, I have also got some sock filters from Ramair to filter the stacks. In the past I had RS carbs on a Z1000 and no tuning was needed the supplied set up was fine for me.

I actually just bought a set for my xs750 from mikunioz. I'm gonna install them this weekend and I'll let you know how it turns out

Hah damn I highly recommend buying a set of these carbs, the throttle response is unbelievable. They plugged right in out of the box and were amazing, I didnt even hook up the cables yet and just ran gas through it. If you think about it you're really not just paying for carbs you're paying for a whole tune up along with it. Cheers my friend 🍺

Hah damn I highly recommend buying a set of these carbs, the throttle response is unbelievable. They plugged right in out of the box and were amazing, I didnt even hook up the cables yet and just ran gas through it. If you think about it you're really not just paying for carbs you're paying for a whole tune up along with it. Cheers my friend 🍺
Perfect thanks for the info. I’m definitely gonna pick up a set now!

Back