hello from south central indiana

England Cycle

XS650 Member
Reaction score
hello my name is dan . retired lots of time to piddle. 4 project bikes going at once. 3 harley sprints,yamaha xv920rh,1973 tx650 thats5.one more kz650.my user name is from the name of a dealership i worked at in 1974,5and6. charter life member of ama .started on a yamaha 80cc yg-1. currently have 12 bikes. some run some don't.thanks for having me.

hello my name is dan . retired lots of time to piddle. 4 project bikes going at once. 3 harley sprints,yamaha xv920rh,1973 tx650 thats5.one more kz650.my user name is from the name of a dealership i worked at in 1974,5and6. charter life member of ama .started on a yamaha 80cc yg-1. currently have 12 bikes. some run some don't.thanks for having me.
Welcome aboard. Most of us here are of an age where we both dribble and piddle at will. Look around the site as there is a lot of good information and 'stuff' here. If you cant find it ask. Post lots of pictures of what you have and what you are doing.:D

Yes, welcome, if you like to tinker, you've got the perfect bike, lol. There are so many little things you can do to these to improve them, most for not much money, and they're all pretty much covered here somewhere.

Welcome to the forum!
The tech section is a gold mine.
Many, many members willing to help with about any issue you can have. Sometimes I think the guys here know more than the guys that originally built these bikes.
Oh yea. Send pics. We all LOVE pics
It also helps the eagle eyed crew here spot things that may just help you out.
Looking forward to following your adventures.

I have trouble at buffets choosing what to put on my plate. I can't imagine having a barn with 12 bikes. Let me see, eenie, meanie, mynee, moe....
and Libraries are even worse. Welcome to the forum.
'TT'

It is intros like this that make me wonder if the American College of Psychiatry should not upgrade the dangers of masochism? 3 Sprints, a TX and 8 other bikes?

Welcome...

Greetings from Southern Arizona (Tucson). My name is Rudi, also reitred. 2 KZ 750 projects and XS 650 rider and wrencher.

Back