Help, how reduce noice from the exhaust

XS650_Bobber

Working in my project
Reaction score
Hi guys, I will like to reduce the noice of the exhaust of my XS, yes, I am not crazy, I just want lease noice when I drive my bike, I have the original exhaust cut it. I will like to see some options...

Thanks

full

OK we will try to be nice now. There are lots of mufflers that can be fitted, stock Sportster mufflers have been used a bunch of times and are probably easy to find even in Venezuela.

Hi guys, I will like to reduce the noice of the exhaust of my XS, yes, I am not crazy, I just want lease noice when I drive my bike, I have the original exhaust cut it. I will like to see some options...

Thanks

[/IMG]

Get Gordon (Scott):thumbsup: to make you a new set of headers with some baffles in them or consider a set of stock used headers and some universal mufflers, to suit your preferred style.

Other guys that could make you an exhaust include Joe Wiseguy, pandemonium etc etc

There are many many choices out there to do your head in :banghead: choosing from

Get Gordon (Scott):thumbsup: to make you a new set of headers with some baffles in them or consider a set of stock used headers and some universal mufflers, to suit your preferred style.

Other guys that could make you an exhaust include Joe Wiseguy, pandemonium etc etc

There are many many choices out there to do your head in :banghead: choosing from

Thanks, in my case cheap is the way to go... Free will be a perfect choice... :laugh::thumbsup:

Automotive "Cherry Bomb" mufflers are often found cheap
Cherry Bomb has a video with good sound part way down the page so you can even hear how your bike would sound. Not to mention the guy's a pretty good rider wait for the end of the video.

Nice looking bike, and good photo too. I bet building it where you live is a bit more of a challenge than it is here.

Back