Hey!Has anybody used this kit??need your input!!

brackxs

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really like this style of bike....alot...And iv been trying to figure out how i was gunna rework the back of the frame..And then i found this http://visualimpact2.com/Merchandice.html .....Does anybody have any experience with this Kit??Or...does anybody have a better/cheaper way to do it without buying the kit??thanks for any ideas or suggestions!!:D

I just ordered one of the kits, waiting on it to get here now. I am sure it could be done cheaper...but considering the time involved in measuring, bending, gathering of materials, etc. I found the price to be more than reasonable.

Thanks hooligans!!And to waycool thats kinda what i was thinking...i like the plugs and what not that come with the kit...nice finished look..you should shoot me sum pics when you start cutting the frame up and gettin it together..and ecme id like to see what you get put together once you get started...iv pretty much decided to order it payday so id like to see some more pics of it on a bike for sum inspiration..lol

Back