How the fuck... do You kick start this bike?

I have both motorcycles with a kickstart that I use to circulate the oil in the engine before I use the electric starter. I suppose I left my ass in San Francisco a long time ago and it never returned. I have difficulty in kicking it for circulation, and part of the problem is I fear the side stand will break, or the motorcycle will topple. I did manage to lay the Bullet down gently at an air station and the peg kept it from harming anything, even the peg. I was trying to see the neutral light in the direct sun and whoops. I sprained my back trying to get it up alone and had to get help. I still suffer discomfort occasionally. It would benefit me to learn the trick so I can rely on it in case the battery drains.
'TT'

I feel your pain, TT--literally. Golden Years, my ass!
Well, I am not as bad off as Gen. Wainright out of Bataan, maybe closer to Osceola when he escaped from the Spanish in St. Augustine. I am still searching for that of gold supposedly at the end of the rainbow. I must be getting closer. Besides, I went from Blythe to L. A., so I figure it was lost up north. Too late now.
'TT'

Back