i Watch Your Back, Electronic Led Flasher, Caring Motorcyclists, Video Inside

XS650_Bobber

Working in my project
Reaction score
Hi guys, I am just launching a new electronic device, it is not new in the market, I just make it better, I called ¨ i watch your back ¨ is a electronic device that make flash stop Leds, build thinking about the safety of motorcyclists, just a month ago a person close to me was killied by a truck hit him from behind, the driver left the scene, and other friend was killed the last year, so, I build this flasher, what is new in this device? this flash without press the stop to warning the drivers, and had two parking light levels...

I hope that this device save lives, I am trying with this that you never hear; Sorry, I dont see you...

Descriptions;

Measurements: 6,5cm X 4,7cm X 2,1cm
This unit is 100% solid-state and completely waterproof and comes with a 1 year warranty.
Only for 12 volts Leds
Input surge protection
Reverse polarity protection
Output protection
5 pattern selection
Encapsulated Electronics
Do not drill any holes in the unit
Input Voltage 12Vdc (14.4 nominal).
Input Current Up to 6 amp
Use a Fuse depending on the consumption of the LEDs (automotive type) No inclued
Can drive 6 amperes in the output
This unit must be connect to ACC, 12volts when the motorbike is ON
Two tail lights levels, must connect the first one to use the second one. 12volts
Brake signal input 12volts

5 Patterns

1º Plain, standar without flashing.
2º No flash without press the brake, when press the brake flash 4 times then steady on.
3º No flash without press the brake, when press the brake flash 4 times then steady on for 5 seconds and then flash again 4 times and so on.
4º Flash without press the brake each 5 seconds 4 times, when press the brake flash 4 times then steady on for 5 seconds and then flash again 4 times and so on.
5º Flash without press the brake each 1 second 4 times, when press the brake flash 4 times then steady on for 1 second and then flash again 4 times and so on.

Connect the momentary mode switch to the small wires in the flasher to change patterns.

The problem of sell my projects worlwide is the high shipping cost of were I am from, so, if I shipp without tracking number can take a little more time to arrive and the price is low, so, I can sell each stop warning in 23$ without tracking number and 30$ with tracking number

In stock ready to shipp, 30$ shipped via EMS with tracking number

Just paypal kalill_2001 (@) yahoo.com

I received mine in the mail. It looks impressive and is small. I look forward to adding to the bike when its back from paint. Thanks again.

Quick question,
Will this work on both LED and standard bulbs? can a person use a combination of the two? Thanks again.

Hi Capt_Zoom, no, I dont recomend, the effects work with leds, with bulbs the tail light dim effect and the fast flash effects will not be as they should be...

Quick question,
Will this work on both LED and standard bulbs? can a person use a combination of the two? Thanks again.

This worked for me. http://www.customdynamics.com/trick_flasher.htm
I purchased some of these in amber
I haven't had any issues with the flasher or with the leds.

One of the coolest things is that it will never burn out or get damaged. It will last four times longer than any other flasher. Joining the flasher with even cheap led signals, works awesome. I will post some photos of mine.

I think that you are confused about my device and what you get, feel free to open a new thread and explain your led turn signal flasher...

All I was stating is that the one the I bought, worked great for me. It's easy to install and is tiny.

I already designed and purchased a system with an stop strobe unit for my LED tail but I just saw your thread and wanted to say I love the product. If I decide to change the system in the future I will consider it.

~ Derek

Back