inxs, your photos are dead !

Bob Kelly III

Ranch Kid from way back,.... that got Old !
Reaction score
in the technical reference the wiring diagrams in particular are not showing because of PB....
can you post them here please ?
I tried to PM you 2 times about this but it won't let me
.... thank you !
Bob...........

I dont think inxs has posted for a few year. I tried to pull up his profile page, but got an error.
Toomany mite know more

Think he wiped most of his posts off the forums, try looking at his website that will have them on, Google thexscafe

I see photo bucket has killed off pictures on most forums too, might need to look through the tech section and see what's missing and alert those who did all the work in the first place....I am on a few forums and this is an issue across the board....

He could haver blocked you Bob ha! :)

I think he left in a huff ten years ago. Photobucket fiasco, it seems like it's big enough that it would have been a news story. What -- loss of 10% of the pictures on the internet? News story public opinion manipulation would turn them into a villain (big villain) and force them to institute a grace period at least. They actually kind of risked that. Maybe they weren't as widely used as I think.

I never liked the concept of PB anyways after seeing pictures disappear even before this last ordeal. Some of the older forum formats still have PB as the only way to post pictures, you don't see very many pictures on those forums.

Scott

I see photo bucket has killed off pictures on most forums too, might need to look through the tech section and see what's missing and alert those who did all the work in the first place....I am on a few forums and this is an issue across the board....

He could haver blocked you Bob ha! :)

That's why I posted this to let him know , ..... OOOOH well ....Nice try I guess !
650Skull has been working real hard at fixing all his old posts ! and My hats off to him for his hard work because that is valuable info. !
it's just a Shame that PB did it in the first place the S.O.B's ! that's worse than Rude it's down right Criminal..... but they have Money so they can do what they want. Grrrrrr !
I think inxs has his PM set to a select few is all , I don't think I ever saw him actually !
..... then again he may have Lost All of his photos too and can't repair the posts even if he wanted to !
.... I just wanted to alert him is all
...... Bob.......

He's been long gone from this forum. He started his own little 650 web site, the 650cafe. I guess he liked being on top of his own little mountain, lol. That's dying out now as well unfortunately, there was lots of good info there. The collection of shop and parts manuals is one of the best around. Get there soon if you want any of that.

Some Tech menu threads have been rendered obsolete for years due to members who wrote the thread then let their PB account lapse..........this is long before the latest money grabbing scenario.....................

Why should it be up to the original posters to redo any lost information. Every single letter, word, or anything remotely classed as a post is recorded and saved by the site...............Travis can access this information and re-post it himself.

This was proved to me recently when i deleted a post. This post had pics with a tutorial, and when i deleted the post i lost the tutorial part because i didn't save a copy for myself. A few had seen the post and enquired about it, i explained about the lost info then gggGary PM's me, shows me a copy of the deleted post with pics intact...........All i did was copy and past it from my PM, to start a new thread

When the site platform was changed a lot of written information, that accompanied pics in my albums, (this information was linked to a Tech article) was lost. Apparently it was to much work for the guy who did the changeover.............Travis suggested i can rewrite it..............

INXS got the shits after he done some wonderful write ups for the Tech menu to get it started.............I think Travis expected him to post all his knowledge on here for the site, (remember these are the early, early days), INXS felt he was being taken advantage off so stopped posting on here and set up his own blog.....thexscafe

Last edited:
Back