JLH Choppers

Heres some pics of the custom paint I offer starting at about 300 bucks.
IMAG0812.jpg
IMAG0811.jpg
IMAG0810.jpg

Hey guys just wanted to let you know I can get sportster tanks just like the one pictured above for 96.00. Also can get the screw in cap type tank for the same price. Caps sold separately.

Just wanted to let you guys know that Jerry just made me a custom axle mount plate and tail light mount. It is really awesome. I sent him the specs and it fits perfectly :). Thanks Jerry!

Posted via Mobile

i also got a mount from jerry and it was perfect, very fast and easy to talk to and responds to emails fast.. i personally rather help the small shops than go online and shop but thats just me,,, thanks again jerry can't wait till my controls come in keep me posted..

REALLY NICE PAINT !!!!!

I am possibly in the market for a tank but looking for the sporty tank that has the DEEP channel for the frame at the FAT end, wanting it to sit more level as opposed to at a 45 deg angle like seen on lots-o-bobbers.

Thanks. I looked and the highest tunnel I can get is 4 1/2 inches. If you have a welder you can cut the tunnel out and install a new one. Have you seen a tank with a deep tunnel? I don't know if there made like that.

Cool stuff! I was thinking of doing a smooth skid plate for my 77 but not sure yet.

I'll check out that air ride seat, sounds neat.

The air ride is on my facebook page. I can sell it for the same pirce as tcbros. The speedo bracket bolts to top motor mount and puts the speedo on the side of the tank. What kind of skid plate are you lookin for.

I was just thinking of a smooth piece of stainless or aluminum maybe? something that curls up in the front. It may be a silly idea, but i thought it might look nice.

Back