Last ride and wash for the year

1lowdiesel

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
unfortunatley it's that time of year so I figured I'd give her one last ride and a bath before putting her away till spring.

P.s. It's also for sale lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    307.1 KB · Views: 174
There is some real pretty riding area down in your neck of the woods. I was down through your area with the Mrs not that long ago. I love riding down in southern Indiana. It's so much more interesting than Northern Indiana's flat landscape.

Looks good! Love the 90 degree turned foxbody in the background!

I did something similar last weekend, but the weather here in Charlotte is weird, so as long as I can keep from taking her apart I may get a few more.

There is some real pretty riding area down in your neck of the woods. I was down through your area with the Mrs not that long ago. I love riding down in southern Indiana. It's so much more interesting than Northern Indiana's flat landscape.

Yea I live down in brown county. Bout 15 min from Nashville

DECEMBER, no salt on the roads yet here in southern Michigan. The GoldWing is still cozy and warm, may get the ski bibs out. Once the salt hits the road, no more mornings at the diner, and I'm stuck in the house till spring, time to get the fiddle down from the wall.

Scott

Last edited:
Back