For Sale - Leftover stock parts

wannabridin

XS650 Guru
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
Hey all, I have some stock parts leftover from my 1980 XS650 my disassembly. I don't have an exhaustive list here, but please let me know if you need anything and I'll check my inventory.

I know I have the stock gauge cluster, headlight bucket, fork ears, speedo, and other things.

Let me know what you need so I can get you a price. I've no clue what is a fair deal for this stuff, but I'd like it gone so I'm willing to make that happen. I'll try to get some pictures up ASAP.

Thanks for looking!

did some garage cleaning and found some other parts, both new and used.

2 mixture screw kits from Mikes, P/N 48-5012: $3/ea
1 set of all balls wheel bearings (missing a seal, but still usable): $5
1 new sump oil filter: $15
1 new exhaust crossover gasket: $4
1 new stock length throttle cable, P/N 584-26311-10: $7
1 used speedo sensor: $3
Misc carb parts from BS and EX carbs, $3

Price dropped. I'd like this gone ASAP. Thanks!!

Last edited:
Hey all, I have some stock parts leftover from my disassembly. I don't have an exhaustive list here, but please let me know if you need anything and I'll check my inventory.

I know I have the stock gauge cluster, headlight bucket, fork ears, speedo, and other things.

Let me know what you need so I can get you a price. I've no clue what is a fair deal for this stuff, but I'd like it gone so I'm willing to make that happen. I'll try to get some pictures up ASAP.

Thanks for looking!

uh......stock parts for a........................?????????:wink2:

Gordon

Sorry, it's for a 1980 XS650!!

No triples, I've already got those modified for re-use (removed upper gauge mounts and a Hughs headlight mount on the lower). Most of the parts will be things that have been removed during the bobbing process.

Didn't get any pics last night, had too many honey-do's. Keep asking though and I'll help as I can.

Bump back up.

Have the centerstand w/ bolts and spring. I'll get it sandblasted soon so it will be nice and fresh for installation. Any takers?

Have the passenger pegs, just got through blasting them. No left control. $20 shipped? PM me to discuss cost.

Passenger pegs are sold. Still have everything else, including NIB D.I.D. cam chain - $40 shipped.

Also have to stock carb mount covers, freshly blasted with clamps. Also a blasted exhaust mount.

Also, will install zero fittings to the center stand pivots if someone wants that. Stand comes with spring, sholder bolts and nuts.

bumping this back up. i have lots of stuff still available, so just let me know what you need.

i have some stock upper motor mounts now too. stock starter, gauges, center stand, etc. most of the parts have been media blasted and just need some paint.

Do you have the crankcase breather....manifold? Not sure the right word. The casing that mounts to engine that you run your breather tubes from? Looking for a single, i have a 79 so its a "Y"

Here are some pictures of what i have left. i might be able to clean up all the rust with the glass bead blaster at work if you'd like.

Attachments

• 20150714_211517.jpg
    20150714_211517.jpg
    256.9 KB · Views: 193
  • 20150714_211536.jpg
    20150714_211536.jpg
    247.2 KB · Views: 169
do you have the Ball Race Cover that goes on the steering stem under the locking nuts and above the bearings.
Part Number 136-23415-00-00