Maybe The Best Demo You will ever see!

My buddy flys those. Hes really good too. Not that good but he does all that 3d flying. I painted his plane for him. I did the whole thing in black and painted real fire flames on it. Turned out pretty cool.

Wow! I watched that like 3 times.. Very impressive. Kind of like Justin Jee who started flying when he was 3 and now is amazing with helicopters.

My first maiden with large scale planes (P51) was a disaster. $600 plane destroyed in about a 2 minutes. On take off something went very wrong and it barrel rolled on its own about 12 feet off the ground...My family was watching and though I did it on purpose and showing off. I saved it but something was way off in how the plane was flying...seemed like the motor was trying to twist the plane around. When I tried to bring it back around to the runway it tip stalled and cartwheeled into a corn field. My wife wanted to kill me.

We gathered the parts and sent it back to the company so they could check the motor and they said that the motor was messed up and cause the barrel roll and crash. They sent me a new plane but I didn't want to risk losing it as well so I sold it. I stick to mini planes now. They are cheap.

My first maiden with large scale planes (P51) was a disaster. $600 plane destroyed in about a 2 minutes. On take off something went very wrong and it barrel rolled on its own about 12 feet off the ground...My family was watching and though I did it on purpose and showing off. I saved it but something was way off in how the plane was flying...seemed like the motor was trying to twist the plane around. When I tried to bring it back around to the runway it tip stalled and cartwheeled into a corn field. My wife wanted to kill me.

We gathered the parts and sent it back to the company so they could check the motor and they said that the motor was messed up and cause the barrel roll and crash. They sent me a new plane but I didn't want to risk losing it as well so I sold it. I stick to mini planes now. They are cheap.

Im sorry to hear about your P-51 and was very cool that you got a replacement. Yep i fly small planes alot. Me and some Buddies build micro deltawings and combat each other

Back