gggGary

If not now, When?
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
- - - Can lane holding be far off?

Hi Gary,
I think it's already here.
Friend was just at a big auto show in the U.S.
There was a car there that vibrated like it was on a rumble strip if you steered out of your lane without your turn signal on.

I enjoy the march of tech, especially MotoGP, but in MY future? no.

A digital nanny is no replacement for skill training. When I no longer feel adequate to harness the potential of a literbike, I will downgrade..........Until then, I RESPECT what a 150 hp SUPERBIKE can do and realize I choose to continue enjoying them, at a recreational pace, not a sponsored racer's pace.

I am my own auto-pilot...............when I am a "car driver", and I'll always prefer a real motorcycle over a 'putercycle.

........wouldn't mind taking one for a "spin" tho. Power mode A, TC on 0 :D

There was a car there that vibrated like it was on a rumble strip if you steered out of your lane without your turn signal on.

Great Fred, just what girls who don't use their blinkers need:banghead::laugh:

Last edited:
...There was a car there that vibrated like it was on a rumble strip if you steered out of your lane without your turn signal on.

My dually does that whenever I slide into the ditch...

...Great Fred, just what girls who don't use their blinkers need:banghead::laugh:

Now there's an idea for a new product line.

Imagine the goofball in front of you does something goofy.
You hit a button, and their machine vibrates.

Followed by the companion contraption: "The Tailgater Terminator".

And its followup: "The RoadHog Reducer".

Kinda like Radar, and radar detectors, and radar detector detectors, and detector detector detectors...

Keven Cameron was always a bit of a high tech brain type of guy. In a basement hide away at Arlington Motorsports he did what the Yamaha factory dudes could not, wring out the power. He did an engine for me that was in a word "the best". tim

Back