My first build

View attachment 14406her you go turbo. I told you its ugly, but like i sed it was my first atempt, my only to tell you the truth. Just havnt had the time to get anything and practice. hope it can give you some insperation. after seeig it again today, I'm ready to through some new paint on it so it's not so imbaresing.

Actually its not too bad, a little disproportional yes but I like the over all concept. I have been toying with pin striping on and off for just over a year, There is a chalk type of tracing paper that is available at art stores so you can sketch your concept out on paper then transfer it to your project. Just one of the little tricks my dad tought me once he retired he immersed himself in the art and has gotten quite good at it. one area I frequent for inspiration is www.pinheadlounge.com there is some talent there !!!

Thanks for the link, there is some sick art on that sight. Shows me how far I have to go. I could probably get more done if I would put the playstation down.

whitebuck32
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]A few more pics of my progress for the last month.

Back