Pandi.ya mama exhaust/big bore.

bonesaw

Huney__Bear
Reaction score
I'm rebuilding my bike,I have the bigbore kit installed and I want to run pandemonium's yo mama mid exhaust.

Question is clearance with the way the exhaust is built and the fins on the bigbore jugs.

Curious if anyone has any pictures of fitment with the stock xs jugs? Or what anyone has done to remedy this.

Considering taking down a few fins and smoothing them out to almost recess the exhaust pipe closest to the motor.[/URL][/IMG]

Attachments

• image_zpst0kk3tvx.jpg
    image_zpst0kk3tvx.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 1
I would email/call pandemonium, I think his name is Dan. I emailed him the other day and he was very quick to respond.

Just wanted to post a follow up for anyone looking.

Gotta take your tank off to put these bad larrys on before you throw them across the garage.They do fit and it's a tight squeeze with the big bore enlarged fins.http://[URL=http://s836.photobucket.com/user/jowens555/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps2ww535ms.jpeg.html]
[ATTACH=full]307098[/ATTACH][/URL]

I just want to say these pipes by pandemonium are.these things are awesome,that's not just from the excitement of getting a new part in the mail.

I have been looking at them too.

Are you attaching mufflers, or putting in baffles?

I guess for any muffler install, the turn out has to cut off?

I have been looking at them too.

Are you attaching mufflers, or putting in baffles?

I guess for any muffler install, the turn out has to cut off?
No mufflers or baffles,I would personally cut off the kick out at the end. These are kinda long.ill post a picture in five minutes so u can see them mounted up and get an idea

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

Attachments

• image_zpsryvkuvob.jpg
    image_zpsryvkuvob.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 1
  • image_zpsz0bd4xng.jpg
    image_zpsz0bd4xng.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 1
  • image_zpsbyz0zchm.jpg
    image_zpsbyz0zchm.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 2
Good looking build! I'm a sucker for a girder, and I've been digging the loop style hardtails.

Daniel's a good dude. If you've got that thing done by August (looks like you're almost there now anyway) you ought to bring it to Ohio for the xs650 party/bike show/chopoff at Pandemonium. I've been the last 2 years and it's a great time.

The thread is here:
http://www.xs650.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44569

Hi Bonesaw, i have the Big Fin 650 Stock Cylinder upgrade and I was wondering if they would fit, im based in UK and have already ordered a set and now wondering, the Photobucket images dont work, you dont have a pic you could put up?

I do not have any pictures handy,I'm currently at work. My Instagram is @Huney__Bear (justin owens) you might be able to get an idea there of the look with the bigger fins and exhaust.

The exhaust did fit for me,if I remember right it was approximately 1/16 between right side pipe and the fins. I ended up mocking the pipe up,making some marks on the fins (length and I believe 2 fins top to bottom) and took a flapper wheel to them and brought them down. Not much just enough so the pipe didn't rattle on the fins. Almost "pocketing" the pipe in there.

Back