Sold / Found / Inactive - PETCOCKS AND ASSORTED ASSOCIATED GOODIES, $25 SHIPPED CONUS

grizld1

Grumpy old man
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Pretty picture, ain't it? A good length of genuine Tygon ethanol resistant fuel line, a new brass T and a new brass elbow to route it, assorted aftermarket petcocks, held when stored but not currently tested (yeah, I know, heard all that before), home made petcock adapters and block off plates for both close center and wide center XS650 tanks, intake spacers, bag of NGK spark plug replacement washers, new M6 threaded hose barb, pair of used but good OEM grade intake gaskets. The whole shipped to your door for less than you'd pay over the counter for the line, filters, elbow and T alone, if you shopped carefully. IMG_0979.JPG

Last edited:
Do I spy a tap?

I would say "sold", but then there'd be no witty addendums for everyone:laugh2:

Yessir, there's a little used and very fresh 3/8" NPT tap in the box for threading petcock adapters. Missing from the list but not from the box, and I thank you for the catch. Cheeses Kay Riced, people, you're gonna wish you'd bought this stuff when your OE vacuum petcocks fail and top up your crankcase with gas!

Same terms as before: payment by paper in the mail only, no dickering, no reduction down the road, offer comes down after 10 days if unsold.

Maybe I misunderstood but I though JP jumped on it. If not then I will take this lot.

Jump-ball! J/K, yours Willis:laugh2:

Back