pic's in pm's

I tried briefly to do it once and gave up. But I think it's possible, in hindsight. I think you have to have the pic hosted somewhere and then include a link with the right tags as in a normal message. Your album here here might be a place you can host the picture.

lol. Sorry. If you find the directions on here on the two ways to post a pic in a regular message, and then follow the instructions for the way where it says something like the pic has to be "hosted" somewhere, then that will be the same as the instructions I was trying to give for putting a pic in a pm. In other words do the same as it says, only in your pm.

Just my 2 cents but PM's suck, trade email addresses and get off the board. No really, that's the only way I'll do it. Your box on here clogs (fills)up in a hurry and then you can't keep track of stuff. What is the deal with people being so careful with their email address? Are that many folks scared of what someone on here might do with it? Like they are going to post it on the bathroom wall or what? Guess it's just me.....

Back