For Sale - pillion pad, speedometer, front fender, seat springs, stock cables

aaronrkelly

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Just some crap I have laying around.......feel free to make an offer if you think the price is to high.

20121106_164023.jpg

I have a pillion pad....unused, never mounted......black and padded......just what your looking for if your looking for something black and padded. Im thinking $30 shipped.....

20121106_163012.jpg

Lastly we have a chrome fender. Its in "looks good from here but not worth a shit close up" condition......ie the chrome is scratched, cracked and speckled.....but looks shiney from arms length. Rusty as the fender on an old Ford Pinto from Michigan on the bottom side too......but hopefully you dont spend to much time looking at the bottom of front fenders. Im thinking this is gonna be costly to ship.....so $40 shipped.

**NOT PICTURED**

Ive also got a good starter, really clean.......tested working of a 1979. $15 plus shipping - not sure if I can fit it in a flat rate box or not.

Last edited:
Kinda like that fender, is it bolt on the xs650? is the bracket one piece? ie a bit of a U brace or two separate pieces?

Kinda like that fender, is it bolt on the xs650? is the bracket one piece? ie a bit of a U brace or two separate pieces?

The bracket is one piece.....shaped like a U that the fender sets on top of.

I bought a 1979 XS650 that was already bob'd a bit.....I *think* it has original forks on it.....this fender was simply bolted on it.

This is a picture of the bike before I pulled the fender off - if that'd help you any.

299434_3173743921831_1987157556_n.jpg

Back