Pocket Rocket - Build Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see some random comments while riding in your future.:D im a contractor and i use to have a licence plait that said INA1LIT

Love my new fork covers.

full

Forks freshly shaved. fork lowers will get blasted and painted.

full

Grinding and smoothing out welds. Almost ready for powder again.

full

After

full

:laugh: Really tho huh! But I think Once powdered, theres no going back. I think I'm now ready to bring frame back to powder coaters. Glad I brought it home after sand blasting. So much imperfections were found. Need to decide tonight on color scheme.

Yeah until the next change :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I was just looking at some rims and they were an onyx chrome. Pretty bad ass man. Do a quick google

Hey that looks like what I had back in the day. Mine had the spider web mags,three piece crank and V-bar handle bar.I had the biggest knobby tires I could squeeze on there.
Way cheaper than what's being built now.

Radical :D I had a Gt,Dyno mongoose, redline and my favorite was my skyway :bike:

Hey that looks like what I had back in the day. Mine had the spider web mags,three piece crank and V-bar handle bar.I had the biggest knobby tires I could squeeze on there.
Way cheaper than what's being built now.

I think that onyx(Black)chrome would look tough on your frame, brackets and your fork covers

That onyx chrome is dope. Not sure how it would look on the brat. This would be sick on the my hardtail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back